- 1The unrestricted enrollment of students at schools, colleges, or universities of their choice.More example sentences
- Among many international business schools, the move away from open enrolment to customised programmes is also continuing.
- In other districts, open enrolment is standard practice provided space is available, but the kinds of schools available remain limited.
- Although the class has open enrollment for all students, it is only required for those students on academic probation or suspension.
- 2.1A period when employees can change insurance plans offered by their employer, without proof of insurability.More example sentences
- Currently, about one-fourth of large employers use Internet or intranet applications to handle open enrollment.