- A society characterized by a flexible structure, freedom of belief, and wide dissemination of information.More example sentences
- Democracy in an open society means that the government can be changed periodically.
- I think we have to have an open society and keep an open society.
- And one real gap is the lack of a consideration of the humanist place in the political process - that humanism leads to democracy and the open society.
More definitions of open societyDefinition of open society in:
- The British & World English dictionary