verb[no object] (usually as noun opinionizing)
- Express one’s opinion about something, typically in an assertive or dogmatic way: the introduction acts as a helpful corrective to his not infrequently violent opinionizingMore example sentences
- The politicians are at last catching up with the endless dinner-table chatter and pub bar opinionising about the future of the Royal Family.
- It is the same in all the broadcasting groups and in many newspapers, where hard news long ago lost the battle with celebrity gossip and vapid opinionising.
- I am trying to do more thinking and less opinionizing.
More definitions of opinionizeDefinition of opinionize in:
- The British & World English dictionary