- A straight rigid bar, typically marked with a scale, to which lenses, light sources, and other optical components can be attached.More example sentences
- This is a computer-controlled instrument containing an infrared optical bench and an electrochemical sensor.
- Other materials such as lithium niobate are better suited to this application and should be considered as a candidate for hybrid integration onto a polymer optical bench.
- Ultrafast laser systems now sat comfortably on an optical bench.
More definitions of optical benchDefinition of optical bench in:
- The British & World English dictionary