- A drink made with orange juice, sweetener, and water, sometimes carbonated.More example sentences
- And there were bottles of Corona lemonade, limeade, orangeade and cherryade.
- When we got back to our dressing room we had some sandwiches, stuffed rolls, orangeade and lemonade.
- In the end I was too terrified to drink anything other than patriotic Pakola, a green-coloured soft drink and migraine-inducing orangeade called Mirinda.
More definitions of orangeadeDefinition of orangeade in:
- The British & World English dictionary