- Distilling that heap of ordure down to only ten nuggets of blackest filth takes work.
- These sub-humans are attracted to the happiness of others like flies to ordure.
- It was like watching a chimp trying to fashion a scale model of Michelangelo's David out of its own steaming ordure.
1.1Something regarded as vile or abhorrent.
- But he is bogged down by a terrible script - crammed with all that is clunky, cutesy and phoney - and surrounded by actors giving turns of pure ordure.
- Suddenly folk who pandered to his every whim are falling over themselves to add their deposit of ordure on his disgraced head.
- But nor do I think it was quite the heap of steaming literary ordure that most reviewers found it to be.
Words that rhyme with ordurebordure
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.