- The chemistry of carbon compounds (other than simple salts such as carbonates, oxides, and carbides).More example sentences
- The fellowships are awarded in synthetic organic chemistry and computational chemistry.
- The field of environmental chemistry calls on organic chemistry, biochemistry and a heck of a lot of biology.
- Dehydration, in the sense of formation of a water molecule through chemical reaction, is an important part of organic chemistry and biochemistry.
More definitions of organic chemistryDefinition of organic chemistry in:
- The British & World English dictionary