- A graphic representation of the structure of an organization, showing the relationships of the positions or jobs within it.More example sentences
- Leaders have to make sure that the guy at the bottom of the organization chart gets it.
- He handed her an empty organization chart and told her to start filling it.
- One, you do not improve an organization by moving around the boxes on an organization chart.
More definitions of organization chartDefinition of organization chart in:
- The British & World English dictionary