Definition of organizer in English:
1A person who organizes: the organizers of the demonstration he worked as a union organizer all around the state of New Jersey
More example sentences
- On the strength of this showing, the event's organizers have decided to make it an annual affair.
- As our activity organizer, she knew how to find fun things to do.
- The protest organisers are asking fans to take along banners, horns and whistles.
2A thing used for organizing. See also electronic organizer, personal organizer.
- Apple may also be working on a handheld organizer or digital camera, analysts said.
- Dubbed the digital organiser, the tiny machine promised to change our lives forever.
- The organiser has tools in it for simple image editing, as well as organising.
Definition of organizer in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India