Definition of orthogonal projection in English:
1A system of making engineering drawings showing two or more views of an object at right angles to each other on a single drawing.
- Again, let [Pi] [theta]: R 2 [arrow right] R denote the orthogonal projection on the line L [theta] through the origin that makes an angle [theta] with the horizontal.
- A simple method is proposed to find the orthogonal projection of a given point to the solution set of a system of linear equations.
- The hidden neuron is removed by analyzing the orthogonal projection correlations among the outputs of other hidden neurons.
1.1A drawing made using orthogonal projection.
- Reinhardt, with much intuition but little experimental evidence, used orthogonal projections to illustrate how the tip of a fungal hypha may expand.
- Vessels were documented in at least two identical orthogonal projections at baseline and follow-up.
Definition of orthogonal projection in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India