- A surgical instrument for cutting bone, typically resembling a chisel.More example sentences
- The rhinoplasty technique was tailored to suit each case, and included hump removal using scalpel and osteotomes.
- Second, the surgeon uses straight and curved osteotomes to cut the bone parallel to the acetabulum's posterior column.
- The surgeon uses an osteotome and mallet together with curettes under direct vision in the proximal canal.
More definitions of osteotomeDefinition of osteotome in:
- The British & World English dictionary