- A minute aquatic crustacean of the class Ostracoda.More example sentences
- Adult land-locked fish eat mostly zooplankton, especially larger varieties such as copepods, cladocerans, mysids, and ostracods.
- This lower interval has already been analysed for pollen, diatoms, ostracods, and gastropods.
- Recent evidence suggests that the compound eyes of myodocopid ostracods may be phylogentically non-homologous to those of other arthropods.
More definitions of ostracodDefinition of ostracod in:
- The British & World English dictionary