The study of diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
More example sentences
- In addition, the clinics have ‘outpatient specialists,’ most often in internal medicine, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, and otorhinolaryngology.
- This ocular emergency requires intravenous antibiotics, otorhinolaryngology, and ophthalmologic consultation.
- I would start with the easy procedures - those I had plenty of experience with in the past, such as pediatric otorhinolaryngology, general surgery, and ophthalmology procedures.
- More example sentences
- The parents, general practitioners, and otorhinolaryngologists were encouraged to manage sore throats and upper respiratory tract infections during follow up according to regular practice.
- Each was managed jointly at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in London by tropical medicine physicians and otorhinolaryngologists.
- The doctor might recommend you take your child to an otorhinolaryngologist (ear, nose, and throat doctor) or an ophthalmologist (eye doctor).
Definition of otorhinolaryngology in:
- The British & World English dictionary