Definition of overabundant in English:
Excessive in quantity: overabundant microbial growth
More example sentences
- Will arrangements be put in place to collect the over-abundant rubbish during the Christmas festivities?
- Factors like human ignition and over-abundant fuel supply resulting from years of fire suppression come into question - and even global warming on a broader scale.
- A significant number of works in the exhibition are video pieces, and several of these focus on the supposedly over-abundant wealth and consumerism in the US.
- 1overabundantly adverb
- Example sentences
- In short, I found this work insufficiently dense, though it is equally possible I am over-abundantly so.
Definition of overabundant in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.