- A deficit in a bank account caused by drawing more money than the account holds.More example sentences
- But even so, much of a student's debt comes from bank overdrafts and credit cards and who could resist an easy-peasy way of getting shot of those?
- Experience shows that it is important to include all bank loans, overdrafts and credit cards into any reduced payment scheme.
- If you have debts, whether they are bank overdrafts, personal loans or unpaid credit card bills then start by itemising all those outstanding loans.
More definitions of overdraftDefinition of overdraft in:
- The British & World English dictionary