- Put more into (a container) than it either should or can contain.More example sentences
- That unsafe combination could allow a negligent fill technician to overfill the tank dangerously.
- So, in one of Henry James's novels, much is revealed when the heroine, out of character, overfills a cup of tea.
- No one is singled out by not having their rubbish removed, but if the bin is overfilled, then it won't be emptied.
More definitions of overfillDefinition of overfill in:
- The British & World English dictionary