- Having too great an affection or liking for someone or something: he’s been getting overfond of this Pinot GrigioMore example sentences
- It still basks in the quick reversals McDonagh is overfond of, and the characters are even more inconsistent.
- Perhaps I am overfond of this cartoon, because I wore out the storybook record of it when I was a child.
- More example sentences
- Likening an overfondness for messaging to alcoholism and drug addiction, the clinic offers to ‘cure’ keypad addicts through hypnotherapy and something called neurolinguistic programming.
More definitions of overfondDefinition of overfond in:
- The British & World English dictionary