Excessively generous: she was not overgenerous with praise
More example sentences
- Having being overgenerous in its first table of standard values, the ministry has now swung the other way and the new rates represent a pretty unattractive underpinning of the market.
- It may also be worth making IE's page margins narrower, as they can sometimes be overgenerous.
- Continental nations, beset by deep structural problems arising out of their overgenerous welfare states, look enviously at Britain's relatively high economic growth, low unemployment, and rising standard of living.
- More example sentences
- However, the combination of falling markets and overgenerosity with past returns has meant that some of these ratcheted returns are now unsustainable.
More definitions of overgenerousDefinition of overgenerous in:
- The British & World English dictionary