- Excessively generous: she was not overgenerous with praiseMore example sentences
- Having being overgenerous in its first table of standard values, the ministry has now swung the other way and the new rates represent a pretty unattractive underpinning of the market.
- It may also be worth making IE's page margins narrower, as they can sometimes be overgenerous.
- Continental nations, beset by deep structural problems arising out of their overgenerous welfare states, look enviously at Britain's relatively high economic growth, low unemployment, and rising standard of living.
More definitions of overgenerousDefinition of overgenerous in:
- The British & World English dictionary