- Excessive growth: intestinal bacterial overgrowthMore example sentences
- Steroids, however, can lead to bacterial or fungal overgrowth in patients with already compromised skin.
- In one of them there was fungal contamination and overgrowth making it impossible to detect bacterial growth.
- The administration of ice chips is one way to reduce mouth dryness, make patients more comfortable, and keep down bacterial overgrowth.
More definitions of overgrowthDefinition of overgrowth in:
- The British & World English dictionary