verb[with object] (often as adjective overpriced)
- Charge too high a price for: overpriced hotelsMore example sentences
- See, the internet cafe is totally overpriced and charges two bucks for a medium coffee.
- Now, a competent, perceptive drinker will immediately remark that hotel bars are overpriced.
- This shows two things - new builds are outrageously overpriced and the housing bubble burst some time ago.
More definitions of overpriceDefinition of overprice in:
- The British & World English dictionary