- An establishment where people pay to inhale pure oxygen for its reputedly therapeutic effects.More example sentences
- The second Maisonneuve Art Show, kicking off Thursday, April 15, promises to be a pleasantly corporeal affair, what with an in-house oxygen bar, free massages and all.
- There's nowhere to sleep and re-energize quickly in Studio Town, although you can be pampered like a Hollywood star with the many amenities in town including a massage, mud bath, or visit to the local oxygen bar that helps somewhat.
- ‘Joanna, can you put us together a box of all these little things,’ says Cutler, as she tests some vitamin sprays at the oxygen bar.
More definitions of oxygen barDefinition of oxygen bar in:
- The British & World English dictionary