- 1A hotel bar, small restaurant, or other place where oysters are served.More example sentences
- Although a third of the business centres around exports, the firm still maintains an oyster bar, shop and restaurant (which started out as a roadside shed) and a mail order scheme guaranteeing next-day delivery.
- A private beach and a children's playground are also among the facilities available, not to mention the oyster bar and seafood restaurant to titillate the taste buds.
- Catch is mainly a fish and seafood restaurant, with a casual oyster bar on the main floor and fine dining upstairs.
- 2(Especially in the southeastern US) an oyster bed.More example sentences
- We collected adults and egg-case strings from oyster bars and intertidal mud flats near Wassaw Island, Georgia.
More definitions of oyster barDefinition of oyster bar in:
- The British & World English dictionary