- Denoting a region in a semiconductor in which electrical conduction is due chiefly to the movement of positive holes. Often contrasted with n-type.More example sentences
- Instead, it must wait until it passes through the depletion region, and into the p-type region, where it is met with a huge concentration of holes, and can recombine.
- We could create, for example, a thin n-type region surrounded by a p-type region.
- This type of conduction is known as p-type conduction.
More definitions of p-typeDefinition of p-type in:
- The British & World English dictionary