- 1A four-person Indian board game in which cowrie shells are thrown to determine the movements of pieces around the board.More example sentences
- Pachisi was the favorite game of the rulers of India, but you don't have to be a major mogul to enjoy it.
- Backgammon is new to me and definitely not my game of choice - would rather play pachisi.
- 1.1 (also • trademark Parcheesi /pärˈCHēzē/) A modern version of the game of pachisi, using four marbles per player and dice.More example sentences
- The rules of Parcheesi are simple and it is a good family game for two or four players.
- I too, love Parcheesi, but growing up as an only child, it was hard to find other players.
from Hindi paccīsī, literally '(throw) of 25' (the highest of the game).
More definitions of pachisiDefinition of pachisi in:
- The British & World English dictionary