no names, no pack drill
- Punishment will be prevented if names and details are not mentioned.Example sentences
- At the very petrol station I mentioned, I encountered the charming commander - no names, no pack drill - of the aforementioned task force.
- You know me - no names, no pack drill, no plot leaks.
- OK, there might be the odd personality clash with one or two senior members of the cabinet - no names, no pack drill - but this has more to do with unrequited personal ambition than strategic direction.
Definition of pack drill in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan