- A person or machine that packs something, especially someone who prepares and packs food for transportation and sale.More example sentences
- Each year, however, they issue farmers and food packers with lengthy specifications for each of the fresh fruit and vegetables they want supplied.
- From tomorrow Brazil will only permit commercial shipment of live chickens from meat packers registered with the federal government and monitored by satellite.
- All participating farmers, packers, and distributors must disclose chemicals used throughout the shipping and marketing process.
More definitions of packerDefinition of packer in:
- The British & World English dictionary