- A frame to which a backpack is attached to make it easier to carry.More example sentences
- I'm also in the process of developing a ‘keeper’ attached to jacket or hunting shirt to hold the sling in place when I'm not toting a packframe.
- For me, carrying the pistol in the field means a narrow strap, not a military type sling, the strap retaining the pistol on a hook integral to the strut of my modified Camp Trails Freighter packframe.
- If you're going to be carrying the load on your back for any distance, the weight distributing qualities of the packframe are much more important than the bag that's attached.
More definitions of packframeDefinition of packframe in:
- The British & World English dictionary