- A Thai dish based on rice noodles.More example sentences
- The staple pad thai (rice noodles with eggs, beansprouts and toasted peanuts) was suitably hot-sweet and once more studded with big bouncy prawns.
- The couple serve the spicy curry and noodle dishes, such as pad thai and pineapple chicken curry, that Jamnian learned to make as a young woman by watching her mother, aunts and family friends.
- For here there is sushi, there is crispy duck with hoisin sauce, there is dim sum, pad thai, Szechwan chicken, Shanghai snapper, vegetable curry and soft-shell crab with Mexican chilli.
More definitions of pad thaiDefinition of pad thai in:
- The British & World English dictionary