- A game played with a light ball and wooden bat in a four-walled handball court.More example sentences
- To blast calories while really working your upper body, try boxing, martial arts, badminton, tennis, paddleball, canoeing, kayaking, rowing or swimming - or play basketball, volleyball, softball or even try fencing.
- Her late mother, Barbara May, won the 1977 Laguna Open, played soccer and paddleball and was a nationally ranked UCLA tennis player good enough to compete in a qualifier at Wimbledon.
- The boy wears a baseball cap with an insignia showing two tennis racquets or paddleball racquets.
More definitions of paddleballDefinition of paddleball in:
- The British & World English dictionary