- Worthy of being featured on the front page of a newspaper or magazine: page-one newsMore example sentences
- A certain social ill might suddenly get a burst of national publicity because editors at the newspaper decided to make it a page-one news feature.
- Huge increases in tuition and fees in our colleges and universities have become page-one news.
- A search in Nexis, a news database, shows none of those papers carried a page-one story about the explosion.
More definitions of page-oneDefinition of page-one in:
- The British & World English dictionary