- Used to express disgust or contempt: “Pah! They know nothing.”More example sentences
- Crazy what people will do to advertise their site, pah!
- They couldn't sing or dance that well, they weren't too pretty, and above all they were a manufactured band - pah!
- And we diligently ensure that harmless old Biggs remains locked up… justice pah!
natural utterance: first recorded in English in the late 16th century.
More definitions of PAHDefinition of pah in:
- The British & World English dictionary