- A woman’s loose, wide-legged pants.More example sentences
- A white jacket is perfect teamed with wide leg palazzo pants and tulle beaded T's.
- The wide trouser trend (the return of the palazzo pants, perhaps?) was also reflected in this collection when he showed his navy silk blazer with a palazzo-style silk shantung trouser.
- To see my parents standing there, they would have seemed an odd couple; he, in a black dress suit, and her, in a white embroidered kurta and green palazzo pants.
More definitions of palazzo pantsDefinition of palazzo pants in:
- The British & World English dictionary