- Oil from the fruit of certain palms, especially the West African oil palm.More example sentences
- People in west Africa use red palm oil, which is rich in b carotene, in cooking, so rarely develop vitamin A deficiency.
- The export of palm oil and kernels, copra (dried coconut), cocoa, fish, and timber constitute the bulk of the country's trade.
- Enriched with shea butter, aloe vera, palm oil and essential oils, this bar cleans, hydrates and conditions the face and body, and gives great shave foam!
More definitions of palm oilDefinition of palm oil in:
- The British & World English dictionary