Definition of panache in English:
1Flamboyant confidence of style or manner: he entertained Palm Springs society with great panache
More example sentences
- It is cute, astute, cerebral football, a mirror image of their studious manager though with an added dash of style and panache.
- Flaws cannot be concealed by style and panache.
- It just confirms what local men in the know have always stressed - Kerry women have few equals when it comes to style and panache.
2 historical A tuft or plume of feathers, especially as a headdress or on a helmet.
- This picture shows us how to wear a plumed helmet with a warrior's panache.
- Made of a colorful lame fabric the crown is wrapped with brown velvet and adorned at the side with brown ostrich feather panache.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia