- The clear alkaline digestive fluid secreted by the pancreas.More example sentences
- In the duodenum, alkaline bile and pancreatic juice help neutralize the stomach contents.
- The presence of lipids in the intestine stimulates the secretion of bile and pancreatic juice.
- He had no idea of the fluid's function - and we now know that pancreatic juice is unambiguously alkaline, because the cells lining the duct system secrete bicarbonate ions.
More definitions of pancreatic juiceDefinition of pancreatic juice in:
- The British & World English dictionary