- A mixture of enzymes obtained from animal pancreases, given as a medicine to aid digestion.More example sentences
- Digestive aids such as pancreatin and plant-based enzymes as well as friendly intestinal microtlora will also help to normalize the function of the Stomach and Spleen.
- Look for products with a combination of enzymes such as pancreatin, which helps to digest not only protein but also carbohydrates and fats.
- Look for a product that contains proteases (protein-digesting enzymes), such as pancreatin, papain and bromelain, and follow label directions.
More definitions of pancreatinDefinition of pancreatin in:
- The British & World English dictionary