- Deficiency of all three cellular components of the blood (red cells, white cells, and platelets).More example sentences
- Despite initial pancytopenia and neutropenic sepsis, she has tolerated three cycles of chemotherapy.
- New warnings were added about rare cases of central nervous system demyelinating disorders and reports of pancytopenia, including aplastic anemia, which have at times been fatal.
- The peripheral blood smear showed pancytopenia with 3% plasma cells.
More definitions of pancytopeniaDefinition of pancytopenia in:
- The British & World English dictionary