- A hard, spicy Sienese cake containing nuts, candied citrus peel, and honey.More example sentences
- Round off this tour with dessert in Siena in the form of a slice of panforte, a hard flatcake of candied fruits and nuts.
- Fruit, nuts and spice - and all things nice, combine to make this traditional Italian Panforte a sure fire success.
- This sweet fruit and nut panforte comes from Tuscany and should not be missed!
Italian, from pane 'bread' + forte 'strong'.
More definitions of panforteDefinition of panforte in:
- The British & World English dictionary