- A type of curd cheese used in Indian, Iranian, and Afghan cooking.More example sentences
- The general liking for milk products such as ghee, yoghurt, and panir is a prominent feature.
- These include walnuts, almonds, coconut, sweet juicy, seasonal fruit such as pears, apples (cooked if possible), milk, and fresh cheeses such as panir or ricotta.
- Indians don't seem to believe in one percent milk at all, and don't realize that the ready-made paneer they buy in Indian stores is made of whole milk, which is loaded with fat calories.
Hindi and Persian, 'cheese'.
More definitions of panirDefinition of panir in:
- The British & World English dictionary