- A small, heavy object for keeping loose papers in place.More example sentences
- The tools of calligraphy include accessories such as penholders, brush pots, ink boxes, paperweights, seals and seal boxes.
- Common gifts were jewels, gloves, silk stockings, flowers, garters, handkerchiefs, and paperweights.
- Books can function as doorstops, paperweights, hiding places for some valuables, platforms for balancing a teacup on or props for broken chairs or tables.
More definitions of paperweightDefinition of paperweight in:
- The British & World English dictionary