noun (plural same or paracetamols)
- British term for acetaminophen.More example sentences
- Inflammation can be reduced with ibuprofen tablets and paracetamol can help to relieve any pain.
- Take painkillers such as paracetamol or ibuprofen if you have a fever or headache, and gargle with aspirin to help relieve a sore throat.
- You will usually be given pain relief such as paracetamol or codeine tablets to help ease your discomfort.
More definitions of paracetamolDefinition of paracetamol in:
- The British & World English dictionary