Definition of paragraph in English:
A distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.
- Also, does anyone know how to separate paragraphs with a line or something on a chapter?
- Would your Honour like me to just refer to the specific paragraphs where the sections have been amended?
- I mentioned, a few paragraphs ago, the conceptual structure of a plural noun, such as houses.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Example sentences
- Like Ozone 2, most work begins around the paragraphic equalizer where, besides switching between a modeled analog or digital phase linear EQ, you have up to eight different overlapping frequency points or nodes to affect.
- Parametric equalizers, often referred to as ‘paragraphic’, provide extended flexibility and customization options based on their ability to control the Bandwidth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan