- A protein found in the blood only as a result of cancer or other disease.More example sentences
- Efforts to eradicate or reduce the inhibitor titer in this patient were not successful despite the use of plasmapheresis to control the paraprotein.
- Three years after chemotherapy, the Hodgkin disease was in remission, while the paraprotein persisted.
- We present a case of a 48-year-old woman with a history of autoimmune hemolytic anemia and Graves disease who presented with hepatosplenomegaly and a gamma-heavy-chain paraprotein.
More definitions of paraproteinDefinition of paraprotein in:
- The British & World English dictionary