- Parathyroid hormone.More example sentences
- The hormone parathormone, from the parathyroid glands, is the main regulator of blood [Ca + +], so tetany is a major sign of the condition of hypoparathyroidism.
- The presence of parathyroid tissue was confirmed by positive immunoreactivity with a monoclonal antibody to parathormone.
- However, there was no correlation seen among immunoexpression, serum levels of parathormone, and calcium prior to surgery in our case.
More definitions of parathormoneDefinition of parathormone in:
- The British & World English dictionary