- Either of the paired lobes of the brain at the top of the head, including areas concerned with the reception and correlation of sensory information.More example sentences
- Other areas affected included the parietal lobe, the temporal lobe, and, in one case, the white matter tracts of the cerebellum, midbrain, and pons.
- The central sulcus of the insula runs in an upwards and backwards direction, almost parallel to the cerebral central sulcus that delimits the frontal lobe from the parietal lobe.
- Again, similar functional areas have been found in the upper parts of the human occipital lobe and the parietal lobe.
More definitions of parietal lobeDefinition of parietal lobe in:
- The British & World English dictionary