- A machine next to a parking space in a street, into which the driver puts money so as to be authorized to park the vehicle for a particular length of time.More example sentences
- Put money in a parking meter by a stranger's car, when you see that the time is running out.
- He parked near a parking meter, and didn't put anything in the meter, as he was not intending to return to Lee.
- Parking my car, I noticed a machine in the middle of the lot, a bloody parking meter!
More definitions of parking meterDefinition of parking meter in:
- The British & World English dictionary