- A notice telling a driver of a fine imposed for parking illegally, typically attached to a car windshield.More example sentences
- When I got back, there was a traffic warden by the car and a parking ticket on the windscreen.
- I was only in this place for about 10 minutes, and when I came out there was a Parking Warden writing a parking ticket.
- When I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket.
More definitions of parking ticketDefinition of parking ticket in:
- The British & World English dictionary