- another term for Parkinson's disease.More example sentences
- Weight loss despite adequate calories suggests an overactive thyroid (a blood test is necessary), Parkinsonism, diabetes, or a hyperactive Alzheimer pacer.
- Symptoms similar to Parkinson's disease - known as Parkinsonism - can be a side-effect of some medications, such as anti-sickness drugs and drugs used in the treatment of mental illness.
- With encephalitis or Parkinsonism, about a third was dependent at home and one died.
More definitions of parkinsonismDefinition of parkinsonism in:
- The British & World English dictionary