- The most general form of the solution of a differential equation, containing arbitrary constants.More example sentences
- We can verify by substitution that two particular solutions of the difference equation are possible, Q n = 1 for all n and Q n = (q/p) n, and therefore the linear combination of these two particular solutions is also a solution,
- However, a particular solution, valid for many types of fluid flow, was one of the key ingredients in the discovery of the basic principles of flight.
- The very fact of the non-uniqueness of a particular solution to a complex problem qualifies the whole idea of ‘perfection’.
More definitions of particular solutionDefinition of particular solution in:
- The British & World English dictionary