- A very gregarious and outgoing person who enjoys parties and similar social activities: a buzzing bar makes this a good place for party animalsMore example sentences
- The DJs began a non-stop performance that pumped up adrenalin levels as the party animals began rocking to the lively rhythm.
- The eclectic mix of trance, tabla and the violin euphony left the raving party animals craving for more.
- There are various alternatives available for the party animals in the happening city.
More definitions of party animalDefinition of party animal in:
- The British & World English dictionary